Monday, January 5, 2009

My Experience Being a UiTMT Student for One Semester

As I took my first step into UiTMT, I can feel some kind of energy flowing through my body. My body was sweating because of this excitement entered a university for the first time as a student and not as a visitor. After I have done with my registration, i unpacked my stuffs from car and moved it to my room. The room was not what like I expect at all. It was quite average. My life as a student of diploma in culinary art in UiTMT began.

For one whole week we need to attend this program that they call 'Minggu Mesra Siswa'. The activities made us so tired. the activities started early in the morning and ended late at night. We were tortured for that one whole week. So sad and tired. After that week, our lecture started but before that we need to check for the schedule at the notice board. The next morning my class started.

I was quite excited as I entered the first class. Then I moved on to the next class and so on. i can say my days are just like that for the whole semester. Of course sometimes I hang out with my friends at Teluk Gadong or at Dungun. Then, the day I was waiting for the entire semester came without warning. The final examination week.

It was quite stressful actually. especially for the french language subject. I was worried about my french. I am not quite good at that subject. Nothing I can do but just understand what I can and prayed to Allah. I am not worry so much about other subjects. Finally, my last paper. Food Hygiene. I cannot wait to finish that paper and go home to meet my parents and my PS2 game console. Miss them so much.

I think that are all the experiences that i get from last semester. If there are something else I miss perhaps I add it later. but until then, assalamualaikum...

live your live to the fullest..... =D

2 comments:

  1. I'm living my life to the fullest, game freak. Hehehe. I'm glad you can adapt to your new life as a university student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. game freak??? haha.. nice said. it is true anyway hek3..

    ReplyDelete