Sunday, February 1, 2009

How do I spend my holiday

Holiday has come again. I was patiently waiting for the moment I reached my home. On 23rd of January 2009 I reached my home. I was really tired and fell asleep for the entire day and woke up in the middle of the night. After that long slumber, I watched HBO and fell asleep again.

On the next day, I simply did nothing but watched television and surfed the internet for the entire day. Of course I took my lunch and dinner but no breakfast as I woke up at 12 noon. My holiday really start after the third day of Chinese New Year when my friend Lim Jean Shien asked me to play badminton with him in the morning.

We played for almost three hours and I was really exhausted. When we finished with badminton we continued with bowling for two rounda. On that day for the first time I beat him on bowling for both rounds. I was quite proud of myself because he was in a bowling team back when we were in school. Then my other friends gave him a call said that they wanted to meet us. So, he and I went back home to take a bath and went back to the shopping center to meet them.

After a refreshing shower, I met my friends back at the shopping center. We were just hanging out at a restaurant and had lunch there. After that, one of my friend asked us to play snooker but even him did not know how to play. We just laughed and agreed to play. We just enjoyed that moment and had a good laugh together. When we were just about to leave my friend Lim gave us AngPau from her mother. Then we said goodbye to each other and farewell.

The next day, my other two friends, Mun and Acap asked me to go to our school to take our SPM certificate and our school magazine but maybe it was not our day we did not get the SPM certificate. Luckily we got the school magazine and met our teachers. To meet our teachers again meant so much to me and we had a good chat. Then we met our juniors we missed them so much. We are almost like brothers for each other. It is time to say goodbye and hopefully we will meet again in the future.

Today I am back at UiTM Dungun and it felt like I have never gone home and meet my family, friends, teachers and juniors. One thing for sure I know, I did met them and they are in my mind and my heart even though I am far away from home. I am going to miss them until my heart has lost its beats.

1 comment: