Monday, March 2, 2009

My dream women??? ;P



Women??? Which man in this world that can live without a women??? for me, women is one of the essential needs in my life after marriage of course. My heart in the past was broken but I still hope for my correct dream women to show up for me.

The characteristics of my dream women first she must be a muslim and it does not matter to me if she is a malay, chinese or indian. Second, she needs to have a good manner and respect my parents for they are my everything. Other than that, she must be a nice person and not only that she shows her kindness at the outside but she is kind in the inside also insyaAllah. Last but not least, I hope I can find the most beautiful women in this world ad my dream women and in the addition, the women that ilve the most is the prettiest women on the earth.

I may find this dream women eventually. All I can do for now is to wait for her and dream about her in my dream and in my reality. Fin...

1 comment: