Nobody can predict the future unless that somebody has a special talent or something. As for me, I still cannot see my future even it is my second semester here at UiTM Dungun but I hope my future will be something like what I will tell later.
In 5 years from now, I think maybe I will already finish my study with my diploma, degree and master insyaAllah. Master??? Perhaps not yet. Still early for my master I guess. Besides that, at that time I will find a work for me to support myself and family and make a saving for the future which includes marry budget and etc. Other than that, I hope I find my dream women of my life at that time and continue to live with her happily ever after like a fairytale but we all know that life is not easy and perfect in a fairytale. There must be a obstacles that we have to face in our life. so it is all depend on all mighty god Allah S.W.T..
I wish for my future to be full of light and joy. So everyday I keep thinking what will happen tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and so on. I hope I will be a succesful man in life that enjoy his life to the fullest.
We live our life for a short period and we do not know when we will we depart from this world and enter the realm of the death. So, cherish our life when we still have the chance.
In 5 years from now, I think maybe I will already finish my study with my diploma, degree and master insyaAllah. Master??? Perhaps not yet. Still early for my master I guess. Besides that, at that time I will find a work for me to support myself and family and make a saving for the future which includes marry budget and etc. Other than that, I hope I find my dream women of my life at that time and continue to live with her happily ever after like a fairytale but we all know that life is not easy and perfect in a fairytale. There must be a obstacles that we have to face in our life. so it is all depend on all mighty god Allah S.W.T..
I wish for my future to be full of light and joy. So everyday I keep thinking what will happen tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and so on. I hope I will be a succesful man in life that enjoy his life to the fullest.
We live our life for a short period and we do not know when we will we depart from this world and enter the realm of the death. So, cherish our life when we still have the chance.
It always forget to comment on your childhood photo. You look very different back then. Anyway, wish you best of luck in everything that you do.
ReplyDelete